The vast majority of adults in the world take one or more dietary supplements either every day or occasionally. Today’s dietary supplements include vitamins, minerals, herbals and botanicals, amino acids, enzymes, and many other products. Dietary supplements come in a variety of forms: traditional tablets, capsules, and powders, as well as drinks and energy bars. Popular supplements include vitamins D and E; minerals like calcium and iron; herbs such as echinacea and garlic; and specialty products like glucosamine, probiotics, and fish oils.
Feeling tired and generally bad ? Your body may need some help. Probably your alimentation does not provide the required amount of vitamins for your body to function properly. In this case we strongly recommend to supplement your diet with some natural multi vitamins and other natural food supplements.
JR Life Sciences is online distributor of vitamins, minerals and various Vitamins in Singapore. We have more than 20 years of experience serving the local community quality health supplements. We are also the exclusive importer & distributor for a wide range of world’s leading brands of multivitamins, antioxidants, fish oil etc. serving consumers in Singapore as well as in other countries. Our products are 100% natural supplements which cleanses and vitalizes the body holistically to improve body immunity & wellness.
In this world that is under attack by pollution, bad air quality, bad water quality and what else people are turning to natural health supplements , as a clean healp for the body’s fight in search for good health.
Scientific evidence shows that some dietary supplements are beneficial for overall health and for managing some health conditions. For example, calcium and vitamin D are important for keeping bones strong and reducing bone loss; folic acid decreases the risk of certain birth defects; and omega-3 fatty acids from fish oils might help some people with heart disease. Other supplements need more study to determine their value.
Armed with over 30 years of experience in the health food industry, Ricky founded JR Life Sciences Pte Ltd in 2007. The company is the exclusive importer and distributor of leading Canadian-based “Holista” and “Webber Naturals” health supplements, serving consumers in Singapore.
While the former brand produces quality natural health products that include both supplements and topical treatments, the latter produces a wide range of health supplements specially for consumers who prefer more natural healthcare options.
“Holistic Way” & “JR Life Sciences”, Health Supplements in Singapore , are two other leading brands under JR umbrella, complement the other two brands, thus providing more choices of health supplements for consumers.
Featured Products: Fish Oil Singapore. Fish oil supplementation is the ideal choice for anyone who is looking to improve and maintain the health of their eyes, heart, joints or mind. Scientific studies have already demonstrated that omega-3 fish oil can actually decrease the risk of coronary heart ailments and bolster mental well-being. Our fish oil supplements are highly recommended for individuals who do not consume sufficient omega-3 rich fatty fish in their diets.
American Heart Association conference held in Chicago in Nov 2018 showed several positive clinical research findings relating to omega-3 fish oil supplementation. These findings further supports omega-3 fatty acids are essential for cardiovascular health:
- Nearly a 30% reduction in heart attacks in the group of people who were on omega-3 fish oil supplementation
- A 40 percent reduction of heart attack in those taking Omega-3 fish oil but who had less than 1.5 serving of fish per week.
JR Life Sciences Omega-3 Fish Oil 1000mg contains a standard strength of omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA formulation which is sourced from fresh deep sea cold water anchovy, sardine and mackerel. It is natural, pure, heavy metals tested and safe for consumption. Our Fish Oil supplement provides 180mg EPA and 120mg DHA per soft-gel.
Featured Products: Vitamins Singapore. Holistic Way Non-Acidic Vitamin-C 1000mg contains sodium ascorbate and mixed bioflavonoids that may promote the absorption and effects of Vitamin-C in the body. Vitamin-C supports healthy immune system functioning and may stimulate collagen growth. This non-acidic antioxidant formulation may also promote the maintenance of healthy capillaries, skin, bones, gums and teeth. It also supports wound healing and acts as free radical scavenger in the body.
Fish oils come from fatty fish tissues, also known as oily fish such as trout, mackerel, tuna, herring, sardines and salmon.
Fish oils attract the attention of nutritionists and health professionals because of the two main ingredients: docosahexaenoic acid (DHA) and eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA), both of which are part of Omega-3 fatty acids.
Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) is an Omega 3 fatty acid found in fatty fish. When we talk about Omega 3 fatty acids in fish, we refer to eicosapentaenoic acid most of the time.
– Post natal depression – Fish oils protect against postpartum depression – Dr. Michelle Price Judge of the University of Connecticut School of Nursing said after conducting a study in 2011: “The consumption of docosahexaenoic acid during pregnancy, if it it is obtained only through food, it has the potential to reduce the symptoms of postpartum depression ».
– Mental health benefits – Fish oils help teens with behavioral problems, especially those with ADHD.
– Memory benefits – Researchers reported in the October 2012 issue of PLOS One that working memory can be improved in healthy young adults if they increase their intake of Omega 3 fatty acids.
– Protection against Alzheimer’s Disease – For many years it has been claimed that regular fish oil intake will help prevent the development of Alzheimer’s disease. However, a major study published in 2010 in the Journal of the American Medical Association (JAMA) found that fish oils and a placebo treatment make no changes in the prevention of Alzheimer’s disease.